As of February 1, 2020, we are looking for an intern to join our Designer-Vintage team.
Designer-Vintage is the online platform for buying and selling the most beautiful second-hand designer items. From vintage Chanel bags to brand new Louboutins, you can find it all on Designer-Vintage. We also share the best articles and social media messages in the field of fashion and sustainability on a daily basis.
We offer you an instructive internship at the nicest media company in the Netherlands: Hearst Netherlands. An internship at Hearst Netherlands is a unique opportunity to expand your online knowledge and to meet different editors, such as the Glamour, Vogue, Elle and JAN editors. In short; a very creative and dynamic learning environment! Since June we are located in our brand-new head office at the Moermanskkade 500 in Amsterdam.
As an intern you support the team of Designer-Vintage.com with the following activities.
- Writing Dutch and English articles for Designer-Vintage.com
- Creating and sending out the weekly newsletters
- Manage the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Developing and implementing a social media strategy
- Provide creative input for all social media channels and the website
- Create and manage online campaigns during events
- Designing and setting up marketing campaigns
- Support for general office activities
The ideal candidate?
- Affinity with fashion
- A smooth (English) pen
- HBO-WO level (preference for a media-, communication-, marketing- or language-oriented study)
- Visually strong and likes to work with Photoshop or Indesign
- Creative and independent
- And of course, cosy!
This is an internship for the period February until July 2020. Our preference: an intern who can be part of our team for 6 months. Starting date is negotiable. A combination with a research is possible.
What we offer?
- A creative internship with a lot of responsibility
- Space for personal development
- Internship allowance (in accordance with the CAO)
- Good accessibility by public transport
Send an e-mail with your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 December 2019.