Welcome to Designer-Vintage.com hereafter referred to as D-V.com. D-V.com is a global online community created for online consumers to buy and sell authentic designer clothing, shoes, bags and accessories. Reproductions, fakes or copies are not acceptable.
By visiting D-V.com or participating in buying and/or selling activities, you must comply with the Terms & Conditions stated below. These regulations are in place to establish a secure environment for our members. The goal of D-V.com is simply to facilitate the needs of our members in a secure online environment. D-V.com is not directly involved or responsible in merchandise transactions between buyers and sellers.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirm to be at least 18 years old to participate in buying/selling services provided by D-V.com.
- Provide valid user identification, including legal name and address.
- Agree to promptly notify D-V.com with updates to any supplied information (i.e. name or address changes).
- Any designer item sold on D-V.com must contain proof of authenticity.
- Comply with Merchandise Guidelines.
The following actions are Prohibited and Restricted by D-V.com:
- Posting or selling designer items other than 100% authentic clothing, shoes, bags and/or accessories.
- Providing false, inaccurate or misleading information regarding designer items posted on D-V.com.
- Posting content or items in an inappropriate category or area on the site.
- Misleading buyers by displaying dust bags, boxes and/or cards while not sending them
- Selecting a designer (e.g. green Celine trio bag or Chanel double flap bag) and placing a non-matching item.
- Posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or libelous content (including personal information)
- Copying photos from other sellers on the Internet without the owner's permission.
- Selling two or more items in one posting in stead of the one item permitted per posting
- Re-using a posting
- Distributing or posting messages containing spam, chain letters and pyramid schemes.
- Distribute any viruses or virus related technology that will damage D-V.com or our users.
- Copying, modifying or distributing any content from the site and copyrights and trademarks owned by D-V.com.
- Harvesting or collecting personal information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violating any laws, third parties rights, or our policies as stated in Merchandise Guidelines
Merchandise listed on D-V.com is subject to certain site restrictions. Sellers on D-V.com will be held responsible for verifying the legality of posted items.
The following postings are strictly prohibited by D-V.com:
- Counterfeit or non-authentic merchandise.
- Any item that violates national or international literary property and/or any other intellectual property.
- Adult material.
- Stolen property or merchandise with removed serial numbers.
- Merchandise still containing alarm tags or security devices.
- Mailing lists and/or personal information.
- D-V.com Members are prohibited from using another D-V.com user's product pictures or descriptions in their listings or VIP shop pages without obtaining the owners permission.
Violations of these policies may result in the following actions, but not limited to:
- Posting cancellation, without no refund
- Restriction or cancellation of account privileges.
- Account supervision.
- Forfeit of D-V.com fees on cancelled listings.
- In instances where policy violations have occurred, D-V.com will notify both seller and potential buyer via email, thereby canceling the listing and transaction. You may report violations to D-V.com by using the Contact Us link located on our homepage.
International Trading and Import Restrictions
When conducting merchandise transactions selling across international borders, be aware of international trading and import restrictions currently in place. Note that certain items may be illegal or restricted for import in your country.
D-V.com insists that online postings and transactions comply with the laws of the countries where the seller and/or buyer reside. Members are responsible for ensuring that transactions are lawful in both countries. D-V.com strongly suggests that members educate themselves about the laws of their own country and the countries where they plan to do business. Import restrictions laws often are complex, and issues will vary depending upon exactly what item is involved and the countries in which the buyer and seller reside. These issues remain full responsibility of seller and/or buyer.
To report violations of D-V.com Terms & Conditions by any user of the site, please contact Designer-Vintage.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- D-V.com cannot be held responsible for users' actions or inactions, including items they post. In acknowledging we are a global online community, you herewith recognize that D-V.com is not involved in the actual merchandise transaction between buyer and seller.
- D-V.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items posted, the accuracy of the postings, as well as the ability of buyers and sellers to legitimately complete their transactions.
Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of D-V.com may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of D-V.com.
Postings will be posted for a period of 2 months and will be automatically removed if the extended renewal period offered to you by e-mail is not confirmed.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release D-V.com from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Online dispute commission
If you have a complaint, you can contact email@example.com. Or it is possible to send your complaint to the online dispute commission via the European ODR Platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).